GAMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. During the last seven days, GAMB has traded 30.1% higher against the dollar. GAMB has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $10,117.00 worth of GAMB was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GAMB token can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and KuCoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $620.30 or 0.11753383 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00048636 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002322 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00001011 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00024718 BTC.
GAMB (CRYPTO:GMB) is a token. Its genesis date was June 20th, 2018. GAMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens. GAMB’s official website is gamb.io. GAMB’s official message board is medium.com/@gambproject. GAMB’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GAMB Token Trading
GAMB can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and KuCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAMB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GAMB should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GAMB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GAMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.