GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. In the last seven days, GoldMint has traded down 12.2% against the dollar. One GoldMint coin can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00002648 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, Bancor Network and Livecoin. GoldMint has a total market cap of $268,705.00 and approximately $114.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006259 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.31 or 0.00458700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018982 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002192 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.29 or 0.01118714 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00209300 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00007339 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00001598 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000135 BTC.
GoldMint’s genesis date was August 15th, 2017. GoldMint’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,914,997 coins. GoldMint’s official Twitter account is @goldmint_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GoldMint is /r/goldmintio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for GoldMint is www.goldmint.io. The official message board for GoldMint is blog.goldmint.io.
Buying and Selling GoldMint
GoldMint can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldMint should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldMint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.