Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. One Syscoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0598 or 0.00001134 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Upbit, Trade By Trade and Sistemkoin. In the last seven days, Syscoin has traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar. Syscoin has a total market cap of $33.00 million and approximately $275,833.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.15 or 0.01557445 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002260 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002176 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00161270 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00011827 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002781 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002001 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00001616 BTC.
SYS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 551,812,918 coins. Syscoin’s official website is syscoin.org. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Livecoin, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Binance, Sistemkoin, Upbit, YoBit, Trade By Trade and Bittylicious. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.