Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 20th. One Bela token can currently be bought for about $0.0199 or 0.00000376 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Mercatox and OOOBTC. In the last week, Bela has traded 26.6% higher against the dollar. Bela has a total market cap of $804,796.00 and approximately $1,426.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $80.56 or 0.01524918 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002247 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002139 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.36 or 0.00158307 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00011785 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002009 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002756 BTC.
Bela is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 47,850,669 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,514,023 tokens. The official website for Bela is livebela.com. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin.
Bela Token Trading
Bela can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, OOOBTC and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bela directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bela should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bela using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.