ChainCoin (CURRENCY:CHC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 20th. ChainCoin has a total market capitalization of $25,137.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of ChainCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ChainCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, ChainCoin has traded down 96.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.79 or 0.02319793 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00010232 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002223 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005809 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00014574 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC.
ChainCoin Coin Profile
CHC is a coin. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2014. ChainCoin’s total supply is 17,447,289 coins and its circulating supply is 15,602,306 coins. ChainCoin’s official website is www.chaincoin.org. ChainCoin’s official Twitter account is @chain_coin.
Buying and Selling ChainCoin
ChainCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChainCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChainCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.