Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 10.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 20th. One Cosmos coin can now be bought for about $5.34 or 0.00100912 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, GDAC, Hotbit and Coinone. In the last week, Cosmos has traded up 24.2% against the U.S. dollar. Cosmos has a total market cap of $0.00 and $3.85 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00026391 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003997 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00149976 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00012015 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00011559 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 30.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00003263 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00001654 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Cosmos (ATOM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 23rd, 2016. Cosmos’ total supply is 236,355,290 coins. The official website for Cosmos is cosmos.network. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Cosmos is blog.cosmos.network. Cosmos’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cosmos
Cosmos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Coinone, BitForex and GDAC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cosmos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cosmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.