Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 20th. Covesting has a total market capitalization of $3.17 million and $3,190.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Covesting has traded 13.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Covesting token can currently be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00003332 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, IDEX, Kucoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006184 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.61 or 0.00465964 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $58.50 or 0.01107414 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00205573 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00007934 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00001642 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000131 BTC.
Covesting Token Profile
Covesting launched on October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,000,000 tokens. The official website for Covesting is covesting.io. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here. Covesting’s official message board is medium.com/@Covesting. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, Kucoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Covesting using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.