Game.com (CURRENCY:GTC) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 20th. Over the last week, Game.com has traded down 5.4% against the US dollar. Game.com has a market cap of $10.63 million and $2.10 million worth of Game.com was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Game.com token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0140 or 0.00000264 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, HADAX, Gate.io and BitForex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $615.68 or 0.11631747 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00048038 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00001039 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00023915 BTC.
Game.com Token Profile
Game.com (GTC) is a token. Its launch date was October 11th, 2017. Game.com’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,444,190 tokens. Game.com’s official Twitter account is @gelert. The official website for Game.com is game.com. Game.com’s official message board is medium.com/@Game.com.
Buying and Selling Game.com
Game.com can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Gate.io, Bibox and HADAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Game.com directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Game.com should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Game.com using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Game.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Game.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.