Ignition (CURRENCY:IC) traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 20th. Ignition has a total market capitalization of $122,527.00 and $112.00 worth of Ignition was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Ignition has traded down 9.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Ignition coin can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00002254 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00026327 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00004003 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012125 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.86 or 0.00148472 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00011660 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003068 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00001639 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Ignition (CRYPTO:IC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 17th, 2017. Ignition’s total supply is 1,076,534 coins and its circulating supply is 1,021,210 coins. The Reddit community for Ignition is /r/ignitioncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ignition’s official Twitter account is @ignition_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ignition’s official website is www.ignitioncoin.org.
Ignition Coin Trading
Ignition can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignition directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ignition should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ignition using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ignition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.