Impleum (CURRENCY:IMPL) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 20th. One Impleum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0156 or 0.00000296 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Impleum has a total market cap of $72,553.00 and $10.00 worth of Impleum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Impleum has traded 0.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006184 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.61 or 0.00465964 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.50 or 0.01107414 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005869 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00205573 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $615.98 or 0.11660822 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00007934 BTC.
Impleum (CRYPTO:IMPL) is a coin. Impleum’s total supply is 4,849,696 coins and its circulating supply is 4,641,779 coins. Impleum’s official website is impleum.com. Impleum’s official Twitter account is @impleum.
Buying and Selling Impleum
Impleum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impleum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Impleum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Impleum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Impleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impleum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.