Polybius (CURRENCY:PLBT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 20th. Polybius has a market capitalization of $4.93 million and $7,348.00 worth of Polybius was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Polybius token can currently be bought for approximately $1.24 or 0.00023363 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Mercatox, HitBTC and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Polybius has traded down 1.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006196 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.69 or 0.00464147 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00018882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.25 or 0.01113996 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.94 or 0.00205591 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00008061 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00001670 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000131 BTC.
Polybius Token Profile
Polybius was first traded on March 30th, 2017. Polybius’ total supply is 3,969,565 tokens. The official website for Polybius is polybius.io. Polybius’ official Twitter account is @PolybiusBank.
Buying and Selling Polybius
Polybius can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, Mercatox, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polybius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polybius should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polybius using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polybius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polybius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.