Proxeus (CURRENCY:XES) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 20th. Proxeus has a total market cap of $3.37 million and $0.00 worth of Proxeus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Proxeus token can now be purchased for $0.0166 or 0.00000312 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Liquid. During the last seven days, Proxeus has traded 74.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006199 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.67 or 0.00463652 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018897 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002158 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $59.60 or 0.01120100 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.98 or 0.00206315 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00008026 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0893 or 0.00001678 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000132 BTC.
Proxeus Token Profile
Proxeus’ launch date was January 26th, 2018. Proxeus’ total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 203,240,350 tokens. The official message board for Proxeus is medium.com/@proxeusapp_4423. Proxeus’ official website is proxeus.com. The Reddit community for Proxeus is /r/proxeus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Proxeus’ official Twitter account is @proxeusapp.
Buying and Selling Proxeus
Proxeus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proxeus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proxeus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Proxeus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proxeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proxeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.