Sand Coin (CURRENCY:SND) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 20th. One Sand Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.43 or 0.00005657 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Sand Coin has traded down 11.3% against the dollar. Sand Coin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Sand Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006178 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.75 or 0.00466171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018941 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002164 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $58.78 or 0.01106951 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.96 or 0.00206440 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00007923 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00001659 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000131 BTC.
Sand Coin Token Profile
Sand Coin was first traded on September 18th, 2017. Sand Coin’s total supply is 2,684,319 tokens. Sand Coin’s official website is en.sandcoin.io. Sand Coin’s official Twitter account is @ruslanyocto. The Reddit community for Sand Coin is /r/sandcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Sand Coin Token Trading
Sand Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sand Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sand Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sand Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sand Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sand Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.