SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 20th. SportyCo has a market cap of $201,895.00 and approximately $2,196.00 worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SportyCo has traded 15% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SportyCo token can currently be purchased for about $0.0037 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular exchanges including ChaoEX, Kucoin, OKEx and Coinbe.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006194 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.86 or 0.00469340 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018989 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002162 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.55 or 0.01105407 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00205356 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00007836 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001630 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000131 BTC.
SportyCo Token Profile
SportyCo’s launch date was September 27th, 2017. SportyCo’s total supply is 70,673,454 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,055,795 tokens. The Reddit community for SportyCo is /r/SportyFi and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SportyCo’s official Twitter account is @sportyfi_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. SportyCo’s official website is www.sportyco.io. SportyCo’s official message board is news.sportyco.io.
Buying and Selling SportyCo
SportyCo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, HitBTC, Livecoin, OKEx, ChaoEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SportyCo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SportyCo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SportyCo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SportyCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportyCo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.