Dotcoin (CURRENCY:DOT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 22nd. One Dotcoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0056 or 0.00000151 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Dotcoin has a market cap of $1.74 million and $0.00 worth of Dotcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Dotcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.54 or 0.01439488 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002059 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002075 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00001132 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00011133 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.42 or 0.00139418 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002902 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0982 or 0.00001847 BTC.
Dotcoin Token Profile
Dotcoin (CRYPTO:DOT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 18th, 2015. Dotcoin’s total supply is 577,018,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 312,018,000 tokens. Dotcoin’s official website is www.cryptopia.co.nz. Dotcoin’s official Twitter account is @dotcoinnz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dotcoin
Dotcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dotcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dotcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dotcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dotcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dotcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.