Leadcoin (CURRENCY:LDC) traded up 6.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 25th. In the last seven days, Leadcoin has traded down 21.9% against the US dollar. One Leadcoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Liqui, HitBTC and Bancor Network. Leadcoin has a total market cap of $70,145.00 and approximately $557.00 worth of Leadcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005525 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23.05 or 0.00419472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018327 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.62 or 0.00957601 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.14 or 0.00184494 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00007689 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00001337 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Leadcoin’s launch date was March 1st, 2018. Leadcoin’s total supply is 2,627,412,706 tokens and its circulating supply is 784,399,592 tokens. The Reddit community for Leadcoin is /r/leadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Leadcoin is www.leadcoin.network. Leadcoin’s official Twitter account is @LeadCoinNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Leadcoin Token Trading
Leadcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Liqui, HitBTC, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Leadcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Leadcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Leadcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Leadcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Leadcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.