BitRent (CURRENCY:RNTB) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. BitRent has a total market capitalization of $179,559.00 and $2,002.00 worth of BitRent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitRent token can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, OTCBTC, YoBit and Exrates. During the last seven days, BitRent has traded up 31.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005296 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.49 or 0.00325866 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012318 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001542 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $69.52 or 0.00855341 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00151511 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004653 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000095 BTC.
BitRent Token Profile
BitRent was first traded on September 28th, 2017. BitRent’s total supply is 941,988,500 tokens and its circulating supply is 841,738,500 tokens. The official message board for BitRent is medium.com/@bitrent. The Reddit community for BitRent is /r/BitRent and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitRent’s official website is bitrent.io. BitRent’s official Twitter account is @bit_rent and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitRent Token Trading
BitRent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit, Exrates, OTCBTC and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitRent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitRent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitRent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitRent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitRent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.