Circuits of Value (CURRENCY:COVAL) traded down 7.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 15th. One Circuits of Value token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC on major exchanges. Circuits of Value has a total market cap of $1.68 million and approximately $8,084.00 worth of Circuits of Value was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Circuits of Value has traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003478 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded down 44.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded up 30.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Circuits of Value Token Profile
Circuits of Value is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 14th, 2014. Circuits of Value’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Circuits of Value’s official website is cov.al. Circuits of Value’s official Twitter account is @circuitsofvalue.
Buying and Selling Circuits of Value
Circuits of Value can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Circuits of Value directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Circuits of Value should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Circuits of Value using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Circuits of Value Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Circuits of Value and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.