Content Neutrality Network (CURRENCY:CNN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 15th. One Content Neutrality Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including ABCC, DDEX, HADAX and IDEX. Content Neutrality Network has a total market capitalization of $6.49 million and approximately $415,150.00 worth of Content Neutrality Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Content Neutrality Network has traded down 12.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005324 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.62 or 0.00335121 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012619 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001489 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $62.28 or 0.00783739 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00148069 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004668 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000093 BTC.
Content Neutrality Network Profile
Content Neutrality Network’s launch date was February 28th, 2018. Content Neutrality Network’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,035,223,816 tokens. Content Neutrality Network’s official Twitter account is @CNN_Blockchain. Content Neutrality Network’s official website is cnntoken.io.
Content Neutrality Network Token Trading
Content Neutrality Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, DDEX, CoinBene, IDEX, HADAX, CoinEx and ABCC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Neutrality Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Content Neutrality Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Content Neutrality Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Content Neutrality Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Neutrality Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.