DigitalPrice (CURRENCY:DP) traded down 73.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 15th. One DigitalPrice coin can currently be purchased for $0.0106 or 0.00000133 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, DigitalPrice has traded 1.8% higher against the dollar. DigitalPrice has a market capitalization of $209,372.00 and approximately $404.00 worth of DigitalPrice was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010821 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000331 BTC.
DigitalPrice is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 21st, 2016. DigitalPrice’s total supply is 27,280,675 coins and its circulating supply is 19,780,674 coins. DigitalPrice’s official website is digitalprice.org. DigitalPrice’s official Twitter account is @DigitalPriceOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DigitalPrice is /r/DigitalPriceOrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
DigitalPrice Coin Trading
DigitalPrice can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalPrice directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalPrice should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalPrice using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalPrice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalPrice and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.