IDEX Membership (CURRENCY:IDXM) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. In the last week, IDEX Membership has traded down 9.2% against the dollar. One IDEX Membership token can now be bought for about $266.75 or 0.03223449 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. IDEX Membership has a total market capitalization of $533,496.00 and approximately $16,583.00 worth of IDEX Membership was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $715.99 or 0.08652243 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00035960 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001518 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 242.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00000768 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00011530 BTC.
IDEX Membership Profile
IDXM is a token. Its genesis date was January 18th, 2018. IDEX Membership’s total supply is 2,000 tokens. IDEX Membership’s official Twitter account is @Aurora_dao. The official website for IDEX Membership is auroradao.com/tokensale.
IDEX Membership Token Trading
IDEX Membership can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IDEX Membership directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IDEX Membership should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IDEX Membership using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IDEX Membership Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IDEX Membership and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.