Interzone (CURRENCY:ITZ) traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 15th. In the last seven days, Interzone has traded 38.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Interzone has a total market capitalization of $1,523.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Interzone was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Interzone coin can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,212.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $240.63 or 0.02934756 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $397.62 or 0.04849410 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.40 or 0.01224460 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.74 or 0.01143208 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00090379 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $75.47 or 0.00920437 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.58 or 0.00299742 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00023069 BTC.
Interzone (ITZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 7th, 2017. Interzone’s total supply is 3,112,019 coins and its circulating supply is 2,652,019 coins. The official website for Interzone is www.interzone.pw. Interzone’s official Twitter account is @itz_interzone. The Reddit community for Interzone is /r/ProjectInterzone and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Interzone Coin Trading
Interzone can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Interzone directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Interzone should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Interzone using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Interzone Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Interzone and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.