OST (CURRENCY:OST) traded up 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 15th. OST has a market capitalization of $13.46 million and $576,264.00 worth of OST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, OST has traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. One OST token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0216 or 0.00000270 BTC on major exchanges including IDCM, Gate.io, Upbit and Coinsuper.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005368 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.34 or 0.00316748 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001501 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $62.85 or 0.00785731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.91 or 0.00148901 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004676 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000093 BTC.
OST launched on October 13th, 2017. OST’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 623,857,238 tokens. OST’s official message board is medium.com/OSTdotcom. OST’s official Twitter account is @TheSimpleToken. The Reddit community for OST is /r/OSTdotcom and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for OST is ost.com.
OST Token Trading
OST can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, OKEx, Binance, Gate.io, Coinsuper, IDCM and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OST should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.