PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded 10% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. PRIZM has a total market capitalization of $7.48 million and approximately $15,200.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PRIZM coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001779 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, PRIZM has traded down 14.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,012.76 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $393.62 or 0.04914029 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004741 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $170.07 or 0.02123389 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003118 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005254 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012688 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004696 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00017543 BTC.
PRIZM (CRYPTO:PZM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 99,590,293 coins and its circulating supply is 52,502,900 coins. PRIZM’s official website is en.prizm.club. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here.
PRIZM Coin Trading
PRIZM can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PRIZM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PRIZM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.