QUINADS (CURRENCY:QUIN) traded up 9.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on May 15th. QUINADS has a market cap of $32,689.00 and $32,036.00 worth of QUINADS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QUINADS token can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Mercatox. During the last seven days, QUINADS has traded 3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004341 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.36 or 0.00480522 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00030981 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004770 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002368 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000195 BTC.
QUINADS Token Profile
QUINADS is a token. QUINADS’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,195,256,946 tokens. The official website for QUINADS is quinads.com. QUINADS’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling QUINADS
QUINADS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QUINADS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QUINADS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QUINADS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QUINADS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QUINADS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.