SparksPay (CURRENCY:SPK) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One SparksPay coin can currently be bought for about $0.0095 or 0.00000115 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. SparksPay has a total market cap of $51,876.00 and $207.00 worth of SparksPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, SparksPay has traded down 34.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- THEKEY (TKY) traded 27.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Red Pulse (RPX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0885 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001378 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000467 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
SPK is a POW/Masternode coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 22nd, 2017. SparksPay’s total supply is 6,310,817 coins and its circulating supply is 5,483,098 coins. The official message board for SparksPay is medium.com/SparksPay. SparksPay’s official website is sparkspay.io. The Reddit community for SparksPay is /r/SparksCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SparksPay’s official Twitter account is @SparksPayIO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SparksPay
SparksPay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SparksPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SparksPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SparksPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SparksPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SparksPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.