VULCANO (CURRENCY:VULC) traded up 10.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One VULCANO coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, CoinExchange and Crex24. Over the last seven days, VULCANO has traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. VULCANO has a total market capitalization of $385,384.00 and approximately $872.00 worth of VULCANO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 52.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00001017 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Coinonat (CXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
VULCANO Coin Profile
VULCANO (CRYPTO:VULC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Nist5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 18th, 2017. VULCANO’s total supply is 208,886,960 coins and its circulating supply is 206,310,008 coins. VULCANO’s official website is vulcano.io. VULCANO’s official Twitter account is @VulcanoCoin. The Reddit community for VULCANO is /r/Vulcano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling VULCANO
VULCANO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VULCANO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VULCANO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VULCANO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VULCANO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VULCANO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.