Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 16th. One Binance Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $25.74 or 0.00326862 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Exrates, Bancor Network and DDEX. During the last week, Binance Coin has traded 28.6% higher against the US dollar. Binance Coin has a total market cap of $3.63 billion and approximately $480.50 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005202 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012755 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.23 or 0.00828365 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00151147 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004780 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000847 BTC.
Binance Coin Token Profile
Binance Coin was first traded on June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 189,175,490 tokens and its circulating supply is 141,175,490 tokens. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance. The official website for Binance Coin is www.binance.com.
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, Binance, FCoin, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, LBank, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), DDEX, HitBTC, Gate.io, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.