Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. Bitcoin Interest has a market capitalization of $1.91 million and $73,619.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Interest coin can now be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00001314 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Bitfinex, Exrates and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Interest has traded up 21.1% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.64 or 0.00964296 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.41 or 0.00294510 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.29 or 0.00154659 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00024496 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003860 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001844 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Coin Profile
Bitcoin Interest (BCI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on December 19th, 2017. Bitcoin Interest’s total supply is 18,326,892 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Interest is bitcoininterest.io. Bitcoin Interest’s official Twitter account is @btcinterest.
Bitcoin Interest Coin Trading
Bitcoin Interest can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Bitfinex, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Interest should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Interest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.