Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 16th. In the last week, Digiwage has traded 3.7% higher against the dollar. Digiwage has a total market cap of $50,521.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Digiwage coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00065699 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001812 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006633 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 42.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001458 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 69.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009847 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 40.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003061 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
WAGE is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 55,062,329 coins and its circulating supply is 47,062,308 coins. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Digiwage is coin.digiwage.org.
Digiwage Coin Trading
Digiwage can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digiwage should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digiwage using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.