Beam (CURRENCY:BEAM) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 18th. One Beam coin can now be purchased for about $0.44 or 0.00006063 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bisq and Hotbit. During the last seven days, Beam has traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar. Beam has a market cap of $8.40 million and approximately $6.11 million worth of Beam was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005155 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $28.07 or 0.00385520 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013717 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001787 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.25 or 0.00827444 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005244 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00149409 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $629.34 or 0.08643270 BTC.
Beam is a coin. Beam’s total supply is 19,023,680 coins. Beam’s official Twitter account is @beamprivacy. Beam’s official website is www.beam.mw. The Reddit community for Beam is /r/beamprivacy and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Beam Coin Trading
Beam can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Bisq. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beam directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beam should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beam using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.