Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. One Nano coin can now be purchased for about $1.71 or 0.00023569 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Gate.io, Koinex and Coindeal. Nano has a total market capitalization of $227.95 million and approximately $13.74 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Nano has traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,287.08 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $236.10 or 0.03252871 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $360.56 or 0.04967659 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.06 or 0.01199522 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $79.86 or 0.01100253 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.22 or 0.00099467 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.46 or 0.00998337 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.56 or 0.00283332 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Nano (NANO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It launched on February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, Kucoin, Mercatox, OKEx, CoinEx, Coindeal, CoinFalcon, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Bitinka, RightBTC, Koinex, Binance and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.