Tokenomy (CURRENCY:TEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. In the last week, Tokenomy has traded 4% lower against the dollar. Tokenomy has a market capitalization of $9.32 million and $272,084.00 worth of Tokenomy was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tokenomy token can currently be bought for $0.0466 or 0.00000643 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tokenomy, IDEX, LBank and CoinBene.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005144 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.20 or 0.00388549 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013751 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $60.35 or 0.00831441 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.82 or 0.00149106 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005199 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Tokenomy Token Profile
Tokenomy launched on January 8th, 2018. Tokenomy’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens. Tokenomy’s official website is www.tokenomy.com. Tokenomy’s official Twitter account is @TokenomyCom and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tokenomy’s official message board is medium.com/@tokenomy.
Tokenomy Token Trading
Tokenomy can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tokenomy, Indodax, LBank, CoinBene, LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tokenomy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tokenomy should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tokenomy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tokenomy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tokenomy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.