aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded up 13.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. One aelf token can now be bought for $0.22 or 0.00002709 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit, Tokenomy, Bithumb and OKEx. During the last week, aelf has traded 34% higher against the US dollar. aelf has a total market capitalization of $79.74 million and $14.75 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005073 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.49 or 0.00359080 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012364 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $65.88 or 0.00802102 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.80 or 0.00143684 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004697 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000098 BTC.
aelf was first traded on December 18th, 2017. aelf’s total supply is 880,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 358,400,000 tokens. The official website for aelf is aelf.io. aelf’s official message board is medium.com/@aelfblockchain. aelf’s official Twitter account is @aelfblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
aelf Token Trading
aelf can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit, OKEx, IDEX, Huobi, BCEX, AirSwap, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, Hotbit, GOPAX, Bancor Network, Binance, BigONE, DDEX, Tokenomy, ABCC, Koinex, Bithumb, Kucoin, CoinTiger, Gate.io and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as aelf directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire aelf should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy aelf using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.