CoinUs (CURRENCY:CNUS) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. CoinUs has a total market cap of $8.96 million and approximately $456,662.00 worth of CoinUs was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CoinUs token can now be bought for $0.0264 or 0.00000328 BTC on exchanges including Allbit and DigiFinex. Over the last week, CoinUs has traded up 26.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00014170 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- BLAST (BLAST) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded down 45.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- GoldFund (GFUN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000078 BTC.
CoinUs (CNUS) is a token. CoinUs’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 340,000,000 tokens. The official message board for CoinUs is firstname.lastname@example.org. The official website for CoinUs is www.coinus.io. CoinUs’ official Twitter account is @CoinUs_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CoinUs Token Trading
CoinUs can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinUs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinUs should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinUs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinUs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinUs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.