Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. In the last week, Creditbit has traded up 39.5% against the U.S. dollar. Creditbit has a total market cap of $76,603.00 and approximately $255.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Creditbit token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000057 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $164.42 or 0.02074969 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005687 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001560 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 58.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00010227 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003220 BTC.
Creditbit is a token. Its launch date was November 4th, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,900,214 tokens. The official website for Creditbit is www.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Creditbit is forum.creditbit.org.
Buying and Selling Creditbit
Creditbit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creditbit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.