EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. In the last week, EOS has traded up 9.7% against the U.S. dollar. EOS has a total market cap of $5.75 billion and approximately $2.49 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can currently be bought for approximately $6.30 or 0.00078803 BTC on exchanges including Rfinex, Ovis, IDAX and Neraex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007249 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000885 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000200 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,012,445,877 coins and its circulating supply is 912,445,873 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EOS is eos.io.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, LBank, Ovis, BitMart, OTCBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Liqui, CoinBene, Cryptomate, Bithumb, Hotbit, Tidex, Kucoin, Exrates, Instant Bitex, Bibox, DigiFinex, Gate.io, DragonEX, Cryptopia, QBTC, Kraken, Vebitcoin, IDCM, RightBTC, Rfinex, Bitfinex, TOPBTC, Mercatox, Kuna, Bit-Z, CPDAX, Coinrail, Koinex, COSS, BitFlip, OKEx, ChaoEX, Upbit, Binance, DOBI trade, OEX, Bitbns, BtcTrade.im, Fatbtc, Huobi, Livecoin, Poloniex, HitBTC, CoinExchange, IDAX, Zebpay, Cobinhood, ABCC, Bilaxy, Tidebit, EXX, WazirX, BigONE, Exmo, CoinTiger, Coinbe, Neraex, BCEX, Coinone, Coindeal, YoBit, ZB.COM, CoinEx, C2CX and GOPAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.