Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 20th. One Stellar coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001694 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kryptono, Cryptomate, Exrates and Sistemkoin. Stellar has a total market cap of $2.60 billion and approximately $501.09 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Stellar has traded 30.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005012 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.23 or 0.00367445 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012634 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $63.02 or 0.00792195 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.12 or 0.00152313 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004572 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000847 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Stellar launched on July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 104,982,420,568 coins and its circulating supply is 19,266,458,627 coins. Stellar’s official website is www.stellar.org. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Stellar is stellarcommunity.org. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: RippleFox, Binance, Exrates, Kraken, Cryptomate, Stellarport, Kryptono, Stronghold, Vebitcoin, BCEX, ZB.COM, Exmo, OTCBTC, Upbit, ABCC, Liquid, Huobi, HitBTC, Poloniex, Gate.io, CryptoMarket, OKEx, CoinEgg, GOPAX, Koineks, Koinex, Bitbns, Kuna, BitMart, C2CX, Indodax, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Ovis, Kucoin, Bitfinex and CEX.IO. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.