Dinero (CURRENCY:DIN) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 21st. In the last week, Dinero has traded down 15% against the US dollar. One Dinero coin can currently be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and Graviex. Dinero has a market capitalization of $9,704.00 and $1,516.00 worth of Dinero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001368 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Dinero Coin Profile
Dinero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 26th, 2018. Dinero’s total supply is 10,947,934 coins and its circulating supply is 8,947,929 coins. Dinero’s official Twitter account is @dinerocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dinero is dinerocoin.org. The Reddit community for Dinero is /r/Dinerocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Dinero is dinerocoin.org/blog.
Dinero Coin Trading
Dinero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dinero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dinero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dinero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.