Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded up 2.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 21st. Loom Network has a total market capitalization of $55.60 million and approximately $3.48 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loom Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0705 or 0.00000887 BTC on exchanges including Bitbns, IDEX, Tidex and YoBit. During the last seven days, Loom Network has traded up 18% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004991 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.64 or 0.00385665 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012650 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001674 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 67.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $103.26 or 0.01299599 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00153787 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004685 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Loom Network Profile
Loom Network’s launch date was March 3rd, 2018. Loom Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 789,244,022 tokens. Loom Network’s official website is loomx.io. The official message board for Loom Network is medium.com/loom-network. Loom Network’s official Twitter account is @loomnetwork.
Loom Network Token Trading
Loom Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Binance, GOPAX, Tidex, Upbit, Allbit, CoinExchange, IDEX, DDEX, LATOKEN, Bitbns, Bittrex, DEx.top, Coinbe, Kucoin, Hotbit, Fatbtc, Poloniex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loom Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.