Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 21st. During the last week, Pirl has traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Pirl has a total market capitalization of $1.24 million and $2,901.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pirl coin can now be bought for about $0.0278 or 0.00000348 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Sistemkoin, BTC-Alpha and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003682 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002352 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Pirl is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 25th, 2017. Pirl’s total supply is 44,750,122 coins. Pirl’s official Twitter account is @PirlOfficial. The Reddit community for Pirl is /r/pirl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Pirl is pirl.io.
Buying and Selling Pirl
Pirl can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirl should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pirl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.