Uniform Fiscal Object (CURRENCY:UFO) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 21st. One Uniform Fiscal Object coin can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.94, $32.15, $51.55 and $33.94. Uniform Fiscal Object has a total market cap of $1.20 million and $370.00 worth of Uniform Fiscal Object was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Uniform Fiscal Object has traded 0% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 49.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002702 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001334 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
About Uniform Fiscal Object
Uniform Fiscal Object (CRYPTO:UFO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 11th, 2014. Uniform Fiscal Object’s total supply is 3,798,913,137 coins. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official website is ufocoin.net. The Reddit community for Uniform Fiscal Object is /r/ufoo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official Twitter account is @UFOCoins.
Buying and Selling Uniform Fiscal Object
Uniform Fiscal Object can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $33.94, $50.98, $24.68, $13.77, $32.15, $24.43, $7.50, $10.39, $20.33, $18.94 and $5.60. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniform Fiscal Object directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uniform Fiscal Object should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uniform Fiscal Object using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uniform Fiscal Object Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniform Fiscal Object and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.