HempCoin (CURRENCY:THC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. HempCoin has a market cap of $4.02 million and $9,516.00 worth of HempCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, HempCoin has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. One HempCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0165 or 0.00000207 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00056960 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00015541 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002417 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.47 or 0.00181998 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00012142 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006970 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000692 BTC.
HempCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 9th, 2014. HempCoin’s total supply is 244,172,892 coins. The Reddit community for HempCoin is /r/thehempcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HempCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HempCoin is hempcoin.org.
HempCoin Coin Trading
HempCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HempCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HempCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HempCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HempCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HempCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.