Kleros (CURRENCY:PNK) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 22nd. Kleros has a total market capitalization of $2.54 million and $9,288.00 worth of Kleros was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Kleros has traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Kleros token can now be bought for approximately $0.0113 or 0.00000146 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00054620 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003642 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
PNK is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 14th, 2015. Kleros’ total supply is 364,626,704 tokens and its circulating supply is 225,321,791 tokens. The Reddit community for Kleros is /r/Kleros and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kleros’ official Twitter account is @SteamResource and its Facebook page is accessible here. Kleros’ official website is kleros.io. Kleros’ official message board is medium.com/kleros.
Buying and Selling Kleros
Kleros can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kleros directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kleros should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kleros using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kleros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kleros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.