PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. PinkCoin has a total market capitalization of $656,399.00 and $1,775.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PinkCoin has traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar. One PinkCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Cryptohub, SouthXchange and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $155.54 or 0.02020945 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006333 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002831 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000923 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 50% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000889 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
PinkCoin Coin Profile
PinkCoin (CRYPTO:PINK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2014. PinkCoin’s total supply is 432,385,449 coins and its circulating supply is 407,125,013 coins. PinkCoin’s official website is getstarted.with.pink. The Reddit community for PinkCoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PinkCoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for PinkCoin is slack.with.pink.
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Cryptohub and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PinkCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.