RealTract (CURRENCY:RET) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 22nd. RealTract has a market capitalization of $2.57 million and $134,882.00 worth of RealTract was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, RealTract has traded up 46.1% against the U.S. dollar. One RealTract token can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, Mercatox and IDCM.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005001 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.53 or 0.00401622 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012782 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001669 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $102.62 or 0.01307125 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.80 or 0.00150240 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00016675 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004619 BTC.
RealTract Token Profile
RealTract’s total supply is 25,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,000,000,000 tokens. RealTract’s official Twitter account is @realtract. RealTract’s official website is realtract.network. The official message board for RealTract is medium.com/@realtractofficial.
Buying and Selling RealTract
RealTract can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, IDCM and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RealTract directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RealTract should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RealTract using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RealTract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RealTract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.