NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 23rd. One NULS token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.73 or 0.00009382 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, ChaoEX, QBTC and OKEx. In the last week, NULS has traded down 2% against the US dollar. NULS has a total market cap of $52.05 million and $6.29 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004867 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.61 or 0.00407601 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012930 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $102.10 or 0.01318078 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.45 or 0.00147665 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00017185 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004382 BTC.
NULS Token Profile
NULS’s launch date was September 1st, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 104,323,401 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,628,196 tokens. The official website for NULS is nuls.io. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NULS’s official message board is steemit.com/@nuls.
NULS Token Trading
NULS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Bit-Z, CoinBene, Kucoin, OKEx, Binance, DragonEX and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NULS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NULS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.