Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded up 3.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 24th. Pesetacoin has a total market cap of $265,894.00 and approximately $309.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pesetacoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. In the last week, Pesetacoin has traded 35.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $98.85 or 0.01236655 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001536 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013323 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0991 or 0.00001239 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000876 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007078 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00067601 BTC.
Pesetacoin Coin Profile
PTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 7th, 2014. Pesetacoin’s total supply is 138,646,659 coins. The Reddit community for Pesetacoin is /r/officialpesetacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Pesetacoin is pesetacoin.info. Pesetacoin’s official Twitter account is @oPesetaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pesetacoin
Pesetacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pesetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pesetacoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pesetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.