Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 24th. Sentinel has a total market capitalization of $2.72 million and $2,450.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Sentinel has traded 9.1% higher against the dollar. One Sentinel token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Sentinel Token Profile
SENT is a token. Its genesis date was October 3rd, 2017. Sentinel’s total supply is 1,999,970,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,999,969,999 tokens. Sentinel’s official Twitter account is @SentinelGroupio. Sentinel’s official website is sentinel.co.
Buying and Selling Sentinel
Sentinel can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentinel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.