GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 31st. During the last seven days, GoldMint has traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar. GoldMint has a total market cap of $494,096.00 and approximately $201.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoldMint coin can now be purchased for $0.26 or 0.00003028 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Livecoin, YoBit and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005108 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32.37 or 0.00379937 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $191.35 or 0.02246020 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011772 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00156293 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004107 BTC.
GoldMint’s genesis date was August 15th, 2017. GoldMint’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,914,997 coins. The official message board for GoldMint is blog.goldmint.io. GoldMint’s official Twitter account is @goldmint_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GoldMint is /r/goldmintio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldMint’s official website is www.goldmint.io.
Buying and Selling GoldMint
GoldMint can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, YoBit, IDEX and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldMint should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoldMint using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.